2018 Track Season has a new twist!
Track is being coordinated this year by Julie Berland and Lauren Goodwin and our coach will be Brian Glotzbach who has been with us for several seasons now! The twist in track has been carefully designed for us by these three experienced runners and should provide the opportunity for members to utilize the gains in performance that track often provides to do either a late Spring/early Summer race or a Fall race. Session dates are as follows:
- Session I Dates – March-June (details coming)
- Session II Dates – August-October (details coming)
Every Tuesday Night
Never done track? Don’t worry!
Workouts will be explained and there will always be someone there to help you.
Click here for Track Terms and Track Etiquette
Why Participate in Track Training?
- It is an effective way to improve running performance, sick build muscle strength, and increase your efficiency
- The flat surface and measured distance enables you to learn to pace yourself
- You have access to a coach
- You get to workout with a great group of women who encourage you
- It helps you stay fit by adding variety to your running workouts
- You get to meet women with similar abilities
WHERE: Heritage High School, 1401 W Geddes, Littleton
Announcements/Workout Instructions 6:00 PM
Workout Begins at 6:15 PM
Warm-ups done on your own prior to 6:15 (Come early to do some warm-up laps)
DIRECTIONS: Heritage High is two miles north of C470 between Santa Fe and Broadway. View Map. From Broadway, west on Ridge Road, south on Elati, west on Geddes. From Santa Fe, east on Mineral, north on Jackass Hill Road, east on Rangeview to student parking lot.
COACH: Brian Glotzbach – Click here to Meet Coach Brian
NOTE: Track practices are open to Columbines members only. Click on the ABOUT US tab at the top of the page for membership information. Not yet a member? Come try out a track workout for free.